Acta Oceanologica Sinica publishes the most recent scientific achievements and results as well as papers in the field of ocean sciences, which includes physical oceanography, marine physics, marine chemistry, marine geology, marine biology, marine meteorology, ocean engineering, marine remote sensing, and marine environment sciences, etc. Progress reports on research projects are also included.
Editor-in-Chief : Chen Dake
Editorial Office Director: Gao Ying
ISSN: 0253-505X (print version)
ISSN: 1869-1099 (electronic version)
• Founded in 1982
• The official journal of the Chinese Society for Oceanography
• Provides a forum for research papers in oceanography from all over the world
• Includes original research papers, review articles as well as research notes covering the whole spectrum of oceanography
• Features special issues emanating from related conferences and meetings
• Distributed abroad by Springer-Verlag
Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch), Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition, SCOPUS, INSPEC, Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), Google Scholar, EBSCO, CSA, Academic OneFile, ASFA, Chinese Science Citation Database, Current Contents/Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences, Environment Index, INIS Atomindex, OCLC, SCImago, Summon by Serial Solutions, VINITI - Russian Academy of Science, Zoological Record.